LEAD TEAM APPLICATION
LEAD Conference Planning Team
LEAD creates space for Christian leaders to be vulnerable and courageous, connects them around their hopes for the future, and equips them to bring those hopes into reality. One of the main venues LEAD does this is through our annual LEAD Conference. The 2023 Conference will be in Asheville, NC at Central UMC and The Cambria Hotel. We will also offer online version of the Conference this spring. This is where you come in. We need your help to continue to improve the conference that we’ve all come to know and love.
If you would like to be a part of our team, fill out this application below by March 11th. You should hear a response from us by March 25th. If you have any questions you can reach Brandon Lazarus, Director of the Conference, at [email protected]
LEAD Team Member Application
Below are the application questions. You may want to answer them in a word document then paste them into the Google form.
Have you ever attended a LEAD Conference? If so, which cities did you attend and what did enjoy about the conference?
Why do you want to be a part of this team? What do you hope to contribute to this project?
We believe that LEADers are… Courageous, Collaborative, Vulnerable, Relational, and Hopeful. Share about a time that you embodied one or more of these values.
Which of the following sub-groups would you like to be a part of?
- Speakers (creating an application, coaching, recruiting, etc)
- Culture and Community building (creating fun ways to interact, games, challenges, “after hours” etc)
- Tech (deciding the best platform/tech for the conference and helping run support day of)
- Worship (creating a brief worship experience at the opening and/or closing of each session)
- Registration and Marketing (creating the registration, answering questions, and recruiting speakers and attendees)
- Marketing and Social Media
Applications are due by March 11. You will be notified by March 25.
If you have any questions or trouble with the Google Form, please contact [email protected].